And yet another load today [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]another load after work today.
Maybe 2 months. In ask him what he is averaging.
[ATTACH] Loves it. I've rode in it last week. The front end seems noticeably short from inside the cab. Very nice rig.
Good friend of mine just got a 250 tremor package with the 7.3 gas motor.
Is that a blow down from the big winds yesterday? I scored one today from that.[ATTACH]
I saw that episode.
:coldone::cheers:
Many large companies don't test for thc anymore. Easier to hire people if you dont.
[ATTACH]just scored this one on Ebay for 26.00.
:Dyou beat me to it!!
I voted no, but I won't turn it down.i have 2cords on deck for this winter. Probably another 4 cords that I need to get cut and split
Not long now
I'm guessing we burnt near 3.5 cord this winter so far. Looking like we are near the end.
All gone here.
My youngest boy works for Anheuser Busch and occasionally shows up in a big Ford van. Lots of room in one of those.
[ATTACH]
I hear you. I have been granted permission to utilize more property here by the boss. Keeping it all close together is key right now as well.
Not one bit. I read through the whole thing and probably won't think twice about it. They sure do a good job, especially with ticks.
That's what I use...:eek: