Brian it's good to hear from you. It's amazing that with all the struggles you've had recently that you can have such a positive outcome and...
Man i can feel WeldrDave 's excitement throught the screen! Hope you can snatch that one ip unicorn
Off today and decided to do the drivers side balljoints on my truck (passenger side donea few weeks ago). Well that turned it me cutting off a tie...
I just saw this thread as well. Prayers sent!
Thanks for the bday wishes fellas!
Of course I waved! :binoculars:. We took the cruise from Vancouverand went through the inside passage. They called us the 10% ers because only...
We went right past VC island on our cruise in june! I said to the mrs "hey my firewood buddies live over there!" That's what she refers to...
Sorry for your loss scotty. No need to apologize for time away from here! Time spent with your family is much more important than a bunch of...
Will do TD! You out near the susquehanna?
My thoughts exactly dennis. Never knew there were two kinds! :rofl: :lol:
Man i am tirrrred. I just brewed a nice pot of hot water :picard:. Can I interest anyone in a cup? Lol Eric VW sorry about your loss bud.
Crapper ain't full yet buddy :rofl: :lol:
And those memories are exactly why we bought it! The mrs and I both have fond memories of camping as kids and even in recent years (before baby...
Yep! It's got a kitchen island as well :thumbs:. Plus a queen fold out bed in the back. Thanks guys!
We picked up our new camper today. It's a 23ft forest river shamrock "hybrid". It has fold out beds front and back which opens up a ton of floor...
Just came across this thread WS. Welcome to the pellet world! I added one in my main living area to help cut the chill when the temps really drop...
Another power pole shed, Sweeet! I know it's overkill but those poles ain't goin anywhere for a long time. My shed is built on 6 poles set 36"...
Lookin good forty! Once you go shed, you never go ... uhhhh what rhymes with shed? :confused:
Here's a full pic of the work rig [ATTACH]
High School