Packed up the family and headed to a campground down near the shore for the weekend. My aunt and uncle have a seasonal spot there and we were...
Man those dead poplars always make such a mess! Nice work as always scotty
Ok fill me in on how you stuffed the corn on the cob? :wacky:
Definitely following this one! I've got that grandpa i picked up this past winter that will need a makeover sooner or later.
400 acres? o_O How's the huntin on those 400 acres?:emb:
It's a vicious cycle aint it. :rofl: :lol: . Nice work dave!
Yea it gets pretty expensive! I hunted with my last bow (high country tssr) for almost 10 years. Last year I finally decided it was time to move...
Shot for a few more minutes tonight and got em a little tighter. This is why i usually aim at different spots on the target lol. [ATTACH]
Pulled the bow outta the basement and took a few shots. Not bad for not picking it up since January. Don't mind that low flyer :emb: [ATTACH]
That thing is in great shape! Awesome find buddy! :thumbs: :drunk:
Dang, i thought my shed was a little overkill. That thing just might be the strongest woodshed on FHC!
Well it's all home. Dad's been bustin his butt hauling a load here and there. I've just been too dang busy with life in general to after it. It...
Hey it was a balmy 85° at 8am this morning. :startled:
I told the mrs i was gonna go out back and split for a half hr to an hr before it got too hot. It hadn't even been 30 mins and I was drenched when...
Great pics forage! Thanks for sharing. Must've been an amazing trip
That's a neat idea RParrotte. If i did that though I'd have a bunch of oil covered saws on the bottom haha. Dang leaky huskys. Mine just sit on...
Hey fox9988 any progress?
That is awesome :bug:. Local mill cribbing leftovers?
Welcome fespo! Yep you've got your work cut out for ya. That's a big load of big oak! Nice of your buddy to drop it at your place for you.
Made some venison stir fry tonight. Quick marinade, snap peas, red/green peppers, sweet onion and scallions. Marinade mix: Soy sauce What's...