Im thinking it's bout time she moves up to "little piney"
This afternoon we took baby piney to watch them harvest the bogs next to our place. Love this time of year. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Glad to hear she is doing well! Prayers for a speedy recovery
We watched it across the front field. Had a great view for about 30-45 seconds. Baby piney was able to see it and seemed very excited! :binoculars:
I do the same except i bury them in the ground for 6 months or so instead of boiling. But yes the kilz primer looks just like it's bleached!
Great buck! Thanks for sharing cur
That white one screams for such a little saw! I buried the 14" bar in some oak and she just kept on throwin chips :saw:. Definitely the better...
After some carb work, fuel lines, and tuning i managed to get both 009's running. The white saw we found in a trailer my uncle had on my property...
Not a bad price at all.
What kind of flue temps are you seeing?
That's an awesome lookin stove! I love the side load with the front glass. Plus it's called a "turbo burn"! :thumbs: Sorry I can't be of any help...
You talkin bout ol grandma? She's a workhorse that's for sure! Cranks out the heat, decent burn times and actually pretty clean! This is the...
Those tables are awesome! :eek:
Nice work dave! Some beautiful cutting area your in there.
They make the same pair in an insulated version. I have not tried them yet though.
I get the same gloves through work Greg . Definitely the toughest of the coated gloves. [ATTACH] A lineman friend of mine gave me a pair of...
And so it begins! :fire: Temps already in the low 40's and suppsed to dip into mid 30's over night. Fired up grandma for the first time this...
Awesome, thanks for the info doug
Sorry I didn't say thanks earlier guys. Today i worked on the saw again and replaced both lines. After taking the carb apart a few times,...
Didn't get in from tn until 12:30am and jumped out of bed when I heard that alarm go off. Saw a spike, 8 doe's and a ground hog. I pulled the card...