Thanks! Dressed 135lbs. That pretty big for a south jersey deer. I skinned him out today and im curious how old he really is. Gonna have a...
Thanks! Haha i ran the saw and splitter out of gas and didn't have any more. I gassed up last night with a buffalo chicken quesadilla so i had...
Getback out there this morning if you can. If it happens that you made a decent shot he will have bedded down last night and probably bled out....
Well i took wed-fri off this week to hunt and was lucky enough to tag out first thing wednseday morning. So i thought I'd finally start attacking...
Your buck must have that doe on lock down if she bedded down like that. It's amazing how quick things can happen in a matter of minutes. Maybe...
Thanks guys! I've put a good amount of time in the woods this season and tried to alternate spots so i didn't put too much pressure on one. It...
I ended fall bow two weeks ago with an 8pt over at my buddies place and tagged out for permit bow near my place this morning! I've been watching...
[ATTACH] We usually rake up the tailings after they've dried for a good bit. Then throw the bigger stuff (bark mainly) in a bin for the shop...
Took advantage of this 75° day and hit the surf fora few hrs this evenin. The stripers are still a bit north but we didn't get totally skunked....
Atta boy mike bayerl !
Our bow season is basically the samebut it's broken up into zones and different seasons. Fall bow, permit bow and winter bow. Each zone has it's...
Nothin other than me being pretty lit after only a couple lol. Was not a very productive afternoon :wacky:
These suckers are strong! Local liquor store guy recommended i try these since he only gets two cases a season. Should have a warning label.......
Nothin like using what ya got! Nicely done!
From woods to table. Can't get no fresher than that! Sending my luck your way fellas. Any time in the woods is time well spent, just a plus...
Thanks guys, I put a good amount of time in the woods this fall so it feels good to fill the tag. He's certainly not my biggest buck but the...
After watching bucks running doe's all morning i decided to sit the same stand tonight. It was the same kind of action all evening. This guy came...
Haha yep! The wind did actually blow her over back the campsite. Big ol gust came down the mountain and down she went. All smiles though thankfully :)
Friday we headed out to pequea, pa (south of Lancaster) for a weekend camping trip. I found a nice out the way campground with sites right along...
With the drought we had from August into September, the guys who were able to stay on top of irrigating had a good crop. Beautiful looking big...