I did the same with the 8pt i killed a few weeks ago. I really just started running camera's last year (never used them before) and to be able to...
Beautiful buck! Congrats
Great, now you guys have me shopping for a new knife set. :picard:o_O
Well this one aint exactly mine but im gonna try to sell it for a friend. Long story short, a friend of mine's mom is losing her house. Her...
Definitely a good call because I never saw the thread. :emb: I'm in! :yes:
Mornin gas... :coffee:
We got quite a bit of snow at deer camp this past weekend. Started out with 4-5" sunday mornin and by monday mornin it was 10"+ and still coming...
Well it's almost 5am and I've been awake for an hr now. I woke up to what sounded like godzilla trying to chew through my closet wall. I searched...
Glad ya got one milleo!
I sat in the stand all day saturday then till 10am sunday and back out from 1:30 till sunset. I sat on the ground sunday afternoonsunday...
Wow that is a big ol bear! Congrats to your friend!
I went up to my uncles cabin in NY for the rifle opener. The forecast was calling for snow and boy did we get it. We woke to 4" on the ground...
She's a biggun! Nice work!
94BULLITT ive got a few stealthcam g42ng. Cabelas usually has them on sale for around $100. Definitely a user friendly camera with lots of...
Chugga chugga chugga....... Hahaha that's awesome dave!
A busy day for sure! Only problem with days like that is they go by too fast!
I just can't stop!! :hair: Split and stacked another row and a half this morning. [ATTACH]
Mmmmmm plus the grease dripping flares ups adding even more flavor!
Think I'm gonna make meat loaf tonight after seeing this. Thanks dave! :drool:
Here's a quick easy crockpot recipe for venison cheese steaks. Throw 1-2lbs venison chip steak in the crockpot. Season with pepper and garlic...