what, I dont understand.
Trust me...I got a 193Lb 8 pointer and it was tough as heck eating....Go for the does....:)
Ya we need to not "break a hip"....
Ya if I am pointing at you it;s probably not a good thing....:)
Mmmm deer meat....:)
I probably not normal female but....I so like guns....:):)
You need to sand,sand sand!....Nobody needs to "Break a hip"....I had my drive sanded heavy twice in the last few days....
Wow all the beech I scrounged was all pockmarked....Guess it was diseased:confused:...
Bike with sidecar went by my house today...He is definitely A die hard I have seen him in some wicked weather;;;;
Wow...He is a pain in my azz....:p
K whatever it was....It was awesome...:thumbs:
Ya you certainly can have it there fast...Lol...I would rather have a truck though...Never really liked cars....:)
:popcorn:
I burn about 100 gal of K1 from Dec. to Dec. Sometimes furnace comes on in July set at 60 degrees, in winter furnace set at 64 degrees and furnace...
I keep and burn all my uglies and if I have one that I can't get split down enough I give it to my neighbor that has a much bigger stove....:)
Wow Brian, your the best beta tester ever.....:thumbs:
That's awesome....:thumbs:
Congrats...And happy eating....:thumbs:
Backs are a bummer, hope you get better soon or at least some relief...:confused:
Lol...Friend of mine got wood in September and tried to burn it a month or 2 later and said the wood was no good, won'i burn and gives off no heat...