This would all mean alot more if you posted in your avatar where you lived....:)
Glad you are feeling a little better....
:rofl: :lol:
Lol, I remember that post well.....You did what you had to do....:):)
Was wondering where you went....Miss the pics of Emma.....:)
Sorry about your little dog Al....Sucks...But it happens....:(
:emb: Allrighty.....Lol....
They should be shot....:eek:
Lol...Oldie but goodie...:).
Wow...Much fogginess there...:)
I only cut wood to length and mostly on a sawbuck, but still try to be cautious....Looks like that guy hit the chain link fence, unreal how fast...
Great now I don't know if I want to chainsaw any more....:eek::confused:
We are getting wet snow today....Been in low 30's all day....calling for 3-6 or4-8 depends on what weather you listen to...:)
I think I need some of them stickers....Lol....
That is truly awesome.....Wish I had tried something like that when I was younger....:)
Hope he didn't end up having a "OH CHIT" moment....:eek:
Burns wicked hot....
I got the cheapest one they had and got thr composite frame with it for $1000.00....It was a double size and had a single bladder cause there is...
I got a sleep number bed and it really works for me, was in an accident and messed up back bad and sleep number did the trick....:)
Ya they just dry up and chatter when the wind blows...Drives me nuts when deer hunting...:mad: