I am about at 2 cord and I got plenty more so I don't care...I heat about 80 percent with wood....I am heating a poorly insulated 12 by 60...
Nan and gramp heated almost totally with wood when I was little in the fiftys...Loved it...Dad built field stone fireplace in 50's at our house...
Wow, that's pretty cool...Might save some ribs and easier on the back...I will look into one for this season....:)
Amen....I've had 2 try to kill me....Wondering if I should put on neon vest....:p
Lol....I totally love this thread, primitive...Ha... me Jane you Tarzan....Yessa...People thought I was primitive redneck woman even when I...
Better behave or wood widow will kick your azz...:)
Ran the sooteater up the chimney today, it was awesome...in the 30's...got ready for the storm with extra water just in case and woodbox...
What....!!!! No whipped taters?....:eek:
Mine is a 1970 but over the years I have added insulation etc. so not to awful...I especially made sure the skirting was insulated real good....
First night I put fuzzy purple sock on....It didn't freeze up....It went down to 10 degrees....I have been fighting this for awhile this...
ok how much btu's in hydrogen? :)
I just put a purple fuzzy footy sock over the knob inside...I'll see what happens....:)
Happy Birthday.....:thumbs:
where are you located and what kind of wood stove do you have...Sorry I have an inquiring mind...:)
Lol...I will do it or will mess up and re do it....;) :)
I'm going to replace my door , glass and ash door gaskets myself this spring....wish me luck....also going to try and put a pipe damper in....:)
But it wouldn't look very good in my living room:)....
How short is your chimney Dennis?
That's awesome....
I stuck mine in the oven and it was dead on....