Take care and heal fast, spring is almost here....:)
Watched it....:thumbs:
:popcorn::popcorn:
Labs are awesome dogs...I like all dogs....
Lol....This place makes me laugh....:)
Bummer on the snow....They are calling for 4 to 8 tomorrow here...Hope they miss on the forecast like yesterday....:)
Merribeth needs to know there are other women on this forum and she needs to join us all and keep the stove running....
Yesssa Dennis strikes again....:)
We got lucky and didn't get hardly any Sat. night Sun. morning....Don.t know about further up though...
Calling for more snow here Tuesday...LOL...Running out of room to put snow, inside wood supply dwindling and outside woodpiles buried....This...
:eek: Ewwww....
Lol....Last time I got my car stuck I was so mad I kicked out the tail light...That was many moons ago. :confused:
Thats why Backwoodssavage Dennis hates any wood in his house unless it's in his stove because of bugs.
Very sad news, prayers for the family may Charlie rest in peace.
Yup...Got it right in my book...It has always been a comfort drink for me and I like to mix it with half and half but can't drink to much or the...
:thumbs::thumbs:
[ATTACH] This goes fast and hot when it's really cold....:)
It's snowing here but I am closer to the coast they are calling for up up to 11 inches in my area....Stay in and stay safe and warm....
Glad you have a happy dog....How close is your couch to that stove?
[ATTACH] Have plenty wood, beer, champagne and coffee brandy and milk....Oh ya and food....I'm good....