think it was a Sthil....:)
Sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace and your pain of loss fade....
Holy crap, that's like something out of a horror movie...Sorry for the loss of your ram but glad you got the beast....
What the hey....Is your Alaska located south of Florida??? :)
I maybe have 4 weeks worth that is in the shed then hopefully the snow will be down enough to get to the outside stuff....o_O
Wood stoves are just that cozy and always there keeping you warm....:)
[ATTACH] I know this is a crappy pic but wanted to show how this stove is running with 2 ft. off the top of stove to a 90 degree elbow then 3ft...
Update....Put chimney back together today and a real pain in the butt doing it alone....Only thing is it is 3 ft. shorter cause couldn't get the...
Lol....Bla, Bla, Bla....:)
Thanx for the offer....Metal roof, north side, lots of snow and freezing rain is what made this happen....Oh ya and me slacking a little....:confused:
Thanx all I will get it together....Just might take a couple days.....Not so rare as another friend had his concrete block chimney go down...
No cause I never told ins. bout stove and I have a 500.00 deductible and I can resurrect chimney myself because no real damage...Crushed cap but...
I guess I need a really tall guard or should have roof raked again....The force of the snow and ice made one wicked avalanche...
Looking with a flashlight it looks not bad but not sure til daylight...I won't be able to get it back up alone at least not the full...
Temps will be about 30 tonight with sleet, snow and freezing rain but only couple inches at most. I have plenty oil for furnace so not to bad but...
Thanx
Bumming...Snow load came off metal roof and wiped out chimney....Had snow stops there but didn't work this time....Really bumming....Can't deal...
You going to trade in the fireview for the IS?
Lol....Hate when that happens....:)
Nothing my little elec. wouldn't split and it's free....If it was close to me I would get it...:)