I think that cow needs a spark arrester....:p
Ya that must be "insulation porn"...:popcorn:
Hey....I am east of you....but gonna be warm here....
Basically keeping it out of view cause people think I am nuts and I only have right now 2 more years put up...Will soon put up at least three more...
Well if they try that here then I will tell them they better leave me alone unless the town wants to pay for my heat...
I really have issues with people that don't plan ahead....:confused: And they think I am nuts cause I have a few years ahead....Until they run...
Well I guess if he is a slow learner....:)
Glad you got a break this year....
Ran in to an acquaintance today and he is begging to buy wood off me....I am almost out of this years wood but he thinks I got tons....I said...
Omg....What.....Suks to be him....
:rofl: :lol: Way to funny....
My Beagle is in my avatar...Really miss her but now I can come and go as I please and not worry about a dog sitter, she passed away at 15 years...
Ya but....80 degrees in my place and I am loving it and I do it all myself....I am so proud of me....:)
Looks like they are cocking there legs to uh...break wind....
Lol....Holy chit...Your on a roll today....
No snow or slushy chit....Awesome, bike will be out soon cause ice at the bottom of the ramp is almost gone and it is warming up....:):thumbs:
Nope....:p
Few more days with temps at night around zero....Sunday and Monday I think then warming up....It's all good cause I still got plenty wood....:)
Gonna be really warm temps soon,....gotta figure it all out now....:)
Look at the knotty mess....Hard splitting....