Good girl Emma.....:)
Ya..... fat chanch
:thumbs:
Meant beech, sorry had ash on my mind as I just picked up a dozen pieces...
The leaf in the pic looks like ash leaf but I really don't know my trees that well. Sorry....:emb:
:popcorn:
You mean they really make 12 oz PBR? Never seen one...Welcome aboard...
Awe....Come on....I was working two jobs and raising my son and ripping apart pallets for the stove...That's not nice....
Nothing wrong with being upset....I had a hardware store I used to go to and could give them the slightest hint of what I was trying to do and...
Yessa and your point is???? Lol...We can do that, ya we can...:)
Was cool this morn but let the furnace run, but right now fired up the wood stove cause it is damp and about 48 degrees and I miss the fire....:)
Bummer.....:eek:
Wow North woods....You are a fantastic hunter....Awesome....
Nice score and cute kid...It's all good....:)
:rofl: :lol: New terminology...Swags pointed out....:)
Lol....Got me....:)
Woody....
Hope your knee gets better quickly....Sorry to hear that, It was 23 degrees here this morning but warmed up nicely, think that is the last of the...
If you have other woman scouting out and reporting where they have seen wood on the side of the road from the tree crews....:drunk: