Yup I ordered one....
That looks scarey....Be careful....:eek:
Reading the text with black words on white background works for me.
speaking for myself I like the regular black and white, will the color themes be something we can choose individually?
Dark colors are not good with my eyes....:confused:
:rofl: :lol: Ya I am getting to old to do some of that stuff and been broken to many times from other stuff....But....You gotta do what ya gotta...
Ewww....Gross....Lol.....o_O
Then you might as well feed it to the birds...:)
So sorry for your loss....
Just saw this...Prayers for you and your family members.
I have been using an e-cig for over a year now, works for me and I like it....:thumbs:
:thumbs:
:popcorn:
Boomer needs to bring Emma a cold beer or lemonade or something....:)
Fantastic cabin and pics....Little dog looking out the window priceless....:thumbs:
But where does Pallet Pete get such perfectly painted pretty pallets?? :)
You need to keep Emma cool....
Down to 50 and wet, raw and icky so sparked up the stove today..Feels wicked good :)
Ouch...:(...Hope you get to feeling better asap...Plenty rest but keep moving ....