I had 20 below this morn at 6am...Sanford airport recorded 24 below....
Holy crap.....Better you then me...:eek:
Thanks, I wrote it down and will get that stuff as soon as weather settles down...
I feed mine til I go to bed and when it dies down the furnace takes over...I also have to be careful of pipes freezing. I have a wireless...
Just checked again and still working....Going to install brand new one when it warms up, should I fill it with WD40 when I install new one?
Ya house trailer....There is a covered porch over the door....It seems like it is inside the knob....I splashed some alchohol in it without taking...
My trailer door froze up again and doorknob wouldn't turn to let me out....anything I can use temporarily without going out in this storm? I...
Nobody here is answering your question so I am going to take a stab in the dark and say yes to antifreeze if you have a closed loop system but I...
;) Bark down for me....It's always been my way, to old to change now even if I wanted to....:)
My resolution.....Hoard more, hoard more, and hoard more wood!....:)
Ah yup....:)
Yup noonish, think i am done now....:emb:
Bout 2 degrees here right now, stove cranking and I am about done happy new year partying....:)
Holy chit....Thats cold even in my book.....