Oooh yeah, it's a beautiful thing:)
You just got to believe, Amen:D
Hearing it from you, it must be good:thumbs: Just unhook it at the furnace if it's easier. You just want too see if the flame intensity...
Ohhh yeah, you couldn't ask for closer than that:whistle:
I seen my rise to 200*F with the dist. temp at 250*F. This is the Harman Accentra with duravent vent burning LG's.
Here's a pic of my flame on start up and with Lacretes pellet, air damper throttle all the way back to the stopper. [MEDIA]
:dancer:They decided to show up to play football. Can they do it again, to be continued next week :whistle:
Try to unhook your plastic inlet cap and see it makes a difference. Cheapest troubleshooting option.
If you look back in this thread, it being brought up a few times. Don2222 is the person to talk to.
My beer consumption during the football games: I'm sure Smoke's had a few more:D
So let me rephrase what I just said; Smoke's is stoked at this very moment:rofl: :lol:
Well Smoke should be dancing on the tables by now :dancer:
Gotta admit!It's a clean install :whistle:
:picard:
Did u tape your ends together?
Thank you
Raining here and temps at about 34*F and soon to drop this afternoon. Only means one thing, SNOW:picard:
Don't you give me the; this body has wings:D
Lively flame but I am no expert yet. Different burnpot than mine. Someone should chime in soon.
Should be a brisk walk home, stay safe & warm my friend :cheers: