Welcome aboard barbedwiredave:cheers: Hope you find a suitable replacement:yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good to know, it clarifies some unknown info in my blank spots in my :loco: :crazy:
Also Chev Monza with the V6! Cute car with dumb, dumb engineer design:doh:
:rofl: :lol: Happy belated birthday! Enter your serial#in the Fahrenheit Information sticky.
Did you do a adjustment on the trim on level #1? If not, that could be the sooty maker. When on T-stat mode, the heat level goes from #1 to #5...
It's still looking sooty as you can see it burning away on the side walls. I don't have a clear view of my firepot like you. What level is it at?...
The pic
Almost the same place as you, 2.5ft above furnace
Vacuum hose at the switch, it will clean the hose.
You may call them the Canuck winds:D Selkirk has a Hammerhead shark type cap, might work:whistle:
155*F on level #5 Lacretes
Seems to be a livelier flame, what do you think? any better than with OAK? If not sure, run it for a day or two and take notes.
Uhh! Now that's what you call a Heads Up:doh: Next time it goes down I'll give it a whirl:handshake:
No. It was down and I fired it up on manual. Waited a bit and put it on thermostat mode. Heat setting dropped to #1 from #3. Then I realized the...
:popcorn:Goes hand in hand with a entertaining story:whistle:
I'm a late arriver and also seen the opportunity in the horizon. Willy beat me to the punch line:rofl: :lol:
You're not the only one :picard:
Tinkered with my new LUX TX9100E thermostat and ggrr. It goes into #1 setting and doesn't want to go into #5 when calling for heat? Anyone with a...
Stoves to cars to homes, PO nightmares exist:picard: Aren't you glad you ventured farther into it and found some more serious issues :thumbs: