Getting closer but North Bay is not it!
You're going further away but still in his neck of the woods!
Getting closer but but your on to his junk food diet!
Tinkering mind will always prevail:yes:
Something to do with head pressure:smoke:siphoning power :yes:
And if it isn't, you're in deep CHIT:eek:
Are you still burning on level #1? Take notes on every good flames versus fuel choices.
Hint! A new visitor came & stayed.
Like I said, some Canucks haven't visit him yet. True on cougars in the vicinity & no to North Bay. You're close.
Sasquatch! Close but without the dairy part of it! Closest yet, no tour there except in the belly. He is getting old but yet to be admitted.
Not is choice of food!
If it was real, I would of been too close & been in his belly!
You're close!
I'm surprised no Canucks revealed the mystery as some haven't ventured there. :cool:
Guess where I am?
Don't knock yourself out looking:whistle: Welcome to FHC 3650:handshake:
Welcome Dr.Faustus, welcome to FHC:handshake:
Any pics of furnace/vent? We love pics:D Can you be more specific on Southern Ontario? North Bay area!
Where are you from?
Welcome jeffrosseel:handshake: Well , well , well, what do we have here:picard:Another Fahrenheit owner, move over Hormon owners:hair: We have...