Remember the temp temperatures are on the outside of the outer wall, it's more for the touching pipe temps.
Just a update on the credit card unknown large purchased was credited back:D Did the snowblower task yesterday, 10:00 to 01:15o_O Yep, had a late...
You do not want moisture in the hopper, one side of the hopper is warmer and causes the moisture. I gather the corn has moisture or it's frozen...
:popcorn: :Dversus:fart: No intent on Imacman smiley but no Pellet Pig smiley:zip:
goshdarnit, you should of watch it:picard: The Chiefs needed all the help they could muster :smoke:
Deviation for Smoke show's F****up. Everyone bit the bait:picard: :salute:
:drool::drool::drool:
Leave it to the cheeseheads:D
Red is a favorite color of hers, need that touque up there. White is everywhere so I guess the color outfit would fit the bill:yes:
I just moved my youngest daughter to Cochrane and will post more pics when I go back, strange little town:eek: The visitor who stayed was a Polar...
Bingo!
With new furnace, I'm not sure. Usually on Heat level #1 is where to make changes. By increasing the trim, you'll hear the exhaust fan pick up...
Seen some Whitfield's for sale in my area and some are asking gold for it? One with cracked glass and wants $400!
VoilĂ
I will reveal the location after the first game......It will be another pic for someone to dissect!
Getting closer!
I was in New Liskeard checking out the KD pellet mill which used to make Industrial pellets. I picked up 5 bags for $5ea(would of bought more but...
Was the trim adjusted on #1 level?
The joys of installing the unattached updates:doh: Sooo time consuming:headbang: