Just leave the lid open, it took a year for my rye seeds to get moldy.
AFAIK, it's the heat. It's a clear bag to see what's in there.
Some corn mixed with whatever pellets in hopper, LG's at this moment. Cleaning up the pellets that's gathered all over the place.
Is that the furnace I was inquiring about from the vendor in Ohio who had a demo?
Like I said, you've got everything covered:thumbs: It would be nice to be able to rig something up for the other stoves, the simpler the better:yes:
BAN83 is burning them, says they're not as good as last year. I've burnt them too but the extra long pellets was bridging my hopper on the...
Someone is counting:whistle:
Happy Birthday MikeB!
There's a chap in the vicinity of BAN83 (Peterborough, Ontario)that repairs Whitfield's control modules. I'll check out the info on him, probably...
Easy fix along with a panic attack!:D
And the Woody's upc;
I think mine is convex too. Same door as you. My gasket I put underneath the top portion of the burnpot is creating more air for the fire than the...
It took only 12 minutes to find what you're looking for:thumbs:
X2 on how the New Year has started, speedy recovery:yes:
Dex to the rescue:thumbs: He does lives nearby, I think:whistle: Sounds like the actuator arm assembly is malfunctioning. To get you by, remove...
And last Saturday, playoffs added a twist to the schedule:loco: :crazy: Sunday only now:whistle:
Welcome to FHC MikeB:cheers: Best of luck on fixing the wiring:yes:
55lb for corn/rye bags. Do not put the rye seeds in a plastic container as I found out it will get moldy :picard:
Wood magnetic from the old wood stove burning era, not too accurate as everyone says. General approx. temps required to feed the brain cells as I...
Not good at all!