Lg's on level #5 was no better, 120*! Yanked the stuff out of hopper and put a mix 50/50 corn/ LG and woke up this morning with house at...
That's good to know. I wish I could have a coupon to throw on them as the price is still at regular.
Burning strictly LG's at the moment and temps are hovering in the 120* mark at level #4, not good at all. I just bump it to #5. Going down for a...
I didn't buy any but would like to know if any good! They must of run out of Okies Platinum, I wonder by who:whistle:
New softwood pellet at store today! $5.99 ea
This is for the older model like mine, it reads as follows; Selecting Fuel: 1. Start up must be initiated before you can change fuel type. Hold...
The rye seed is in Cobden, Ontario. If you need more info; www.valleybio.com
On mine the seed setting has a lower auger speed with normal clean cycle. I will have a lower flame in the burnpot meaning less heat? Remember...
This is where a second HWT comes in handy. Just remove the insulation and use it as a stand alone tank with no power to it. Maybe run a solar...
I will try after next cleaning. Did you change settings for it?
How are the seeds doing for heat?
Man that was a long read :eek:
Best wishes on the upgrades:cheers:
Crawl space can be insulated. Grab the heat of exhaust pipe via a slow fan directed into basement. Dig the crawl space for the gizmo you plan to...
Usually space is not in your favor but with a open basement opens a lot of possibilities but again not in your favor:headbang: You might need a...
Yeah we know, he tried and was told he already had a upgrade done so didn't qualify for the LCD control board!?!? I tried too but was told only...
He's in good hands:thumbs: Work first then beverages:yes:
It could be it! Dex riding mower vendor who stopped selling stoves. Don't touch anything unless you want to have a another episode of panics:rofl:...
Average is about $200/ton Rye seeds $160-180/ton
:popcorn: Kudos to you:cheers: