The only occupation in which you could make errors constantly while keeping your job:rofl: :lol:
Same here, just a powder to say it's white outside:D Football materialized the way I wanted to see it:yes: Now we know who's gonna win the...
I know all the above works, actually it was done when I got the furnace. I just removed the arm and sponge closed the button.
So you have a long horizontal run.
The LG's did diddly squat in my Fahrenheit furnace, heat level from #3 to #5 with same 120*F temps out the distribution air and causing black soot...
With prices going through the roof :eek:on food, it's a only a matter of time we will return to the old ways of growing our own and to buy...
And another 50F owner, welcome:cheers: :drunk:the more the merrier:drunk: Is the vent straight up?
Maybe too much accumulated fines in time in hopper is added pressure for it to come out in the back!?!? Can't see it doing it unless there's a lot...
Good heads up for everyone that's in the blizzard area:thumbs::yes:
I noticed mine was also spinning and wearing out so it got changed in a hurry.
Same coupler on the Fahrenheit furnace.
Ban83, I was thinking of my LG's pellet having a hard time giving me heat that it could be the problem with your furnace. I notice some humidity...
I lowered my heat setting to #2 before I headed to town and just before I headed out the door, I took a peak. Furnace fire was out, was the fan...
Looks like the brass coupling might be worn out. I noticed mine was worn when I had the furnace apart before I fired it up for the first time so...
Sunny day here but it was _22*C (-7.6*F)this morning:cool: Wore my light jacket unzipped with T-shirt underneath. We also:grizz: in this weather...
Finished basement can get in the way especially if a princess lives in the castle.
Ice racing sounds like a blast if adult beverage is permitted :yes:
Plastic barrels with a vent for air attached on the lid:smoke: Will figure something out soon enough.
A little ways to get them is my problem. Will have to get a trailer to make less trips. Try to figure a way to use the big tote bags for more...
Cleaned the furnace and fired it up with the rye seeds. Lowered the fuel setting to wheat/grain and at #3 heat level with outside temps down to...