Flipper! Bonanza!
Friendly Giant is another.
Mine was 22 then, didn't watch TV very much :whistle:
What serial # are you? It would help to know exactly which model you have as with the changes over the years, they are somewhat different from...
LUX TX9001E. I'm aiming for the Lacrete's so you could sleep better tonight:D
I just cleaned the Fahrenheit today as weather permitted it! Firing up the Harman as the weather will be warmer for a couple of days and then back...
My new LUX thermostat came in. Furnace is down after my cleaning and will fire up maybe Sunday night as the temps are going to drop in the double...
The LG's I mentioned turned out to be 14bags for $40, $2.86 ea!:thumbs: 1/2 skid was way off, he couldn't count what was on the skid:picard::picard:
Beside the like button is the reply button, that's the one! Fixed it for you!
It could be the softwood not doing justice. Mine was running hot for awhile and all of the sudden I'm getting lower dist, temps? Could be the...
I have an idea.. Let's all post up your serial #'s. Quote this post (when you quote it, delete the "quotes" at the beginning and end of the list....
New chip kind but chip detector wasn't working and she had to use the swipe. It could of happened recently or a long time ago but got a feeling it...
Here's the link for the computer UPS i bought, was $153 now $219. Just wait until on sale, whenever that is?...
Just got a alert notice from my credit card for high amount purchase today. Checked it out and $1240 spent in Fort Myers Florida, huh! Called the...
For the caulking cartridge, use a all plastic one as mine is only a prototype. The wood version is nice too and being a woodworker it should be...