Cool..thanks so much ! I've got it a 13,000....still seems "fat". Better safe than sorry I guess :). Thanks for the info !
Got this very nice Husky 42 Special up for sale again. It's on a popular auction site as well..so don't wait too long lol ! A shade under 150 psi...
Nice looking saw right there !
I see Poulan uses the same cheap fuel lines in ALL there saws lol !
Sorry buddy :(
Lol..no such luck lol ! I'm in love over here :smoke:
I keep my eyes open all the time for that saw you have in ur avatar ! I like em. Gotta be very handy !
Great idea ! :rofl: :lol:
X2 !
The people that have had them seem to like them....especially when a 16" bar is added ! I've often pondered on getting one. That's a sweet price...
Went out to clean this baby up. I'm always impressed with the air filters on these Echo saws ! So simple...and very effective. Plus they look...
Anybody have a top rpm recommendation on this saw ? I'm running about 13,000 rpm according to my tach . Still sounds rich to my ear....but not...
Thanks !
A muffler mod never hurts...but u gotta pull the carb limiter caps :) One thing I learned...so far only on Echo...is that they don't like too big...
Thanks ! We have had a couple decent snows....all melted soon after :( Snowing here now though :)
So I got this Echo 520 on a trade deal with my cousin . It needed a little attention....but its up and running....very well I might add ! I had a...