So you just used a holesaw to cut that cat out ?
Now that's what I like to hear ! Thanks Dex !
Great post...and awesome pics ! Sounds like you are doing good over there....nice work :thumbs:
Is it gonna warm up ? That would be very nice :)
No chips today ! We got quite a bit of snow now lol !
Ding ding ding !!! That was too easy lol ! Nice work :)
So I got the last couple parts today to shore up this project. Can you guess what 2 parts are new to this saw ? Before...[ATTACH]...
Hmmmmm..Ill be thinking on it !
Do you think everything would pack into the case for shipping ?
If I buy it...warranty would be void very soon lol !
+1 !
SAAAWWWWEEEET !!!!!
You bought it ? Congrats buddy !!
Oh man that's a beauty :)
:thumbs: Now that's what I like to hear !
Dude...great pic !!!
Thanks again !!!!!!! Helps me out big time :)
Sold ;)
Sweeet ! Feel free to show a couple pics of the action :) Oh...and be careful !
Very nice ! Now go get it dirty lol :)