Well that's a home run.. :yes: Looks like most of it is bucked up to the right length too.... :) Looks like a half cord to me..
Seems to me that most discussions I have start with someone saying "do you think you have enough firewood yet?". That usually leads to me saying...
Most of us have had a few job issues over the years, especially with stiff domestic and global competition, business changes more quickly than...
I can relate. Emma is laying next to me in bed while I'm reading this. I always read a while in bed and she's usually in there with me. :) She...
Hope she feels better soon. Not fun, but glad your taking good care of her tonight.
That's an awesome job on the dog box Dave! The boat vents are a nice touch.... I bet that thing weighs a ton..
Backwoods is right on. I burn some every year. Dries in one season or less. You will know when it's dry, it will be light as a feather in your...
We're in mud season here too... No end in sight since it's suppose to start raining again next week. Great pics! When I saw your first picture,...
Nice looking wood for sure...! Post some pics when your all done. I'll take 2 - 3 cords of pine that looks like that all day long. :yes:
I'm going with whatever Papadave says, his language conversion skills are the best on the forum in my opinion... :)
Im feeling the same way, cant wait to get things dried out so I can get out and get cutting and splitting. These winters lately have not been...
Nice work today! Your weather looks nice too... :) We're still sloppy wet with some snow. So which saw did you like? All three could have...
That's a really nice pile of red oak you have there! Where you going to stack all of that?
That would be great if they bring them up and buck them for you! I would have done the same thing, and tried my best to negotiate with them....
If it were me, I would top vent it for the reasons already stated, better draft, and slightly easier to clean and it might be cheaper also. With...
You didn't put the brush (firewood) for sale on Craigslist? :rofl: :lol:
You had the right tools for that job. Wood looks great too!
Congrats Bret! Fun isn't it! :yes: Looks like you tore it half down already!
Lot of wood you got there today! :yes: I Don't want to even guess how many cords, but it looks like quite a few. We're still frozen by us with...
Nice to find a little bone dry wood in the woods once in a while... :yes: