Those are first class stacks Shawn! :yes: Getting close to the better part of a seasons worth of wood in those stacks alone...?
I'm in the camp that you cant predict the price of crude, but I also think it's a matter of time before they jack us again. Buy it now is my vote.
Your like me... One stack at a time. Stacks look great! Nice and tidy, I like your rounds stack too.... I get a bunch of those rounds also when...
Glad your feeling better Dennis! Just in time to enjoy the nice weather were having! Hope it only gets better from here for you...... :)
Ain't that the truth... :rolleyes: I need Stinny to give me some dog training lessons!
And Schlot scores again! :yes: Honey locust already cut up....:eek: I agree with you about how all these little scores add up. I add a little...
Anxiously awaiting my presents and cake! :drunk: :drool:
Looks like Tulip poplar to me....has a greenish heartwood. It does split well also.:)
Emma showing off in front of the fireplace....Not too many fires left this year, which is OK with me... Time to start cutting again.... Just too...
13.15 cords.....
Stinster, I might need to borrow Giz sometime... :rofl: :lol:
I really like that elm you have there! I just got a small red elm that was barkless and dead standing. Really great wood in my opinion. No mess,...
Nice little haul this morning! :yes: Cut up to the right length and everything. Really muddy here too... I can relate to a dirty muddy dog...
Nice job collecting a lot of wood in a short time. :yes: How do you like the tarps you have?
There you go! Great idea... That's a lot of splitting. I wonder just how long it will take him to get it all done? Is he stacking too? Any big...
Very nice score.. Beats cutting and splitting.. :yes: Great find! :)
That's an impressively low amount of wood to be heating solely with firewood for an entire season. I have no doubt it's due to the design and...
Executive ESTJ -T Not sure what that means however..LOL
I'm still leaning towards Aspen, especially with these new pics. I don't have any wood lighter in color (almost white) than Aspen and the outside...
Now that's a Easter brunch you any resturant can be proud of.... Food looks fabulous, flowers, view of the woods.... Great entertaining spot for...