Nice looking wood you got there Drivin! :yes: I really like that maple you found... Your hoard is looking really impressive! I remember your...
I've been to Traverse many times and your right, it's a beautiful place. :yes: Just look at your photos... Stunning. I often think when I...
33 cords! :bug: :bug: Hope you have some kids to help......
Chris, great pictures and we all really like elm too. :yes: Your stacks look really almost perfect too. Looks like your cutting those rounds a...
Really beautiful looking wood! I love that kind of stuff, the more character the better. I wish Jack lived out by me, I have some work for him.
Glad you found your way here and joined Ash. :yes: Where do you cut most of your wood? We're going to hold you to those upcoming pictures...
I get a little red elm from time to time and really like it! Very clean wood too!
Lot of premium wood for sure.... :yes: Half cord or a little more you think?
- Dennis splitting vertical :) - Barkless rounds. :) - good clean firewood. :) - maybe sycamore? :confused:
Very nice WC! Looks like your building a wood stack fort... :) Nice looking stacks for sure!
Common theme here.... We all love firepits! :yes: Crazy kids.. Who knows where they get these goofy ideas... :whistle: :D Been using that new...
Looks good Red Oak! :yes: Who doesn't like sitting around the fire in the evening with family and friends. :) Here's a pic of our fire pit...
It's 4mix. Uses 50 to one fuel mix, is a 4 stroke, has valves but no crankcase oil. Good luck with the repairs.
Stacks look great PD! :yes: You got a lot done lately! I bet that spruce will make for some good shoulder season fires. :) I know your just...
Kinda fun to go digging for a load of dry wood for tonight I bet.... :) Might be the last fire for a while.... It's a little cold here but...
I have 3 - 4 year wood that is all very dry and have no issues with it in my IS stove. I can easily get 10 - 12 hour burns. I agree with be...
Great fishing for sure! Those are huge walleye, really a once in a lifetime event for most to get one of that size. I would have celebrated on...
Really nice work Shawn. :yes: That's the way to do it, a little at a time getting rid of that mess and let the trees thrive. I do the same...
That's a lot and a good selection of wood too! :) Very motivational pics! I'm hoping to get out next weekend. My experience is that if that...
Great looking stacks you have there! :yes: I really like to have a little pine to mix with the good stuff when needed.... Impressive stacking!