No state sales tax or income tax is a huge benefit! :thumbs: We have almost 7% state income tax and another 2% county income tax for a total...
Emma likes just about anything! She's a happy dog.... :) However, Im not the best with the multiple quotes..... :emb: :picard:
I like the coffee table idea from one of the crotch pieces. :) Maybe something like this one? I bought this, but it sure would have been...
Really nice looking wood and stacks you have there CR! :yes: Your really thick with trees where your at. :)
I'm happy when I hear about one being cut down and being used for firewood. :yes: Low quality, suckering, invasive species in my book.
I can relate.... It's the Hoarders emotional roller coaster! :( :) :( :) :rofl: :lol:
Can't beat Sugar Maple and Beech! Going to make good wood for the coldest nights. :yes: Looks like you might have a full pickup load today?
So how do you like using the splitter for the first time on that Hackberry?
I bet that's one serious winch that came with that Duce. :yes:
Nice looking pile of beach Asslooker... :yes: Your wood shed stacks looks perfect also! :)
It is a pretty little stove isn't it! :yes: Everything looks great, I will be interested to hear your thought on how it compares to your...
Seasons here and then..... [ATTACH] I move it undercover here when I'm ready to burn..... [ATTACH]
Nice looking Maple and couldn't agree with you more. Every little bit helps and it all adds up. I bet you have close to 35 splits there and that...
Glad there was no one hurt, houses can be replaced. Prayers sent.
Thanks... The leaves are just starting to come out now, still a way to go. It is EPDM I found on Craigslist for free. There was a ton of it from...
Just a short lived burst of energy I'm afraid..... :rofl: :lol: We kind of skipped spring here and went from winter to summer. It was 89...
Kids were busy with school activities so it was me and Emma this weekend working outside. Great weather and felt good to be out getting a few...
Nice addition with hickory and white oak! :yes:Doesn't get much better than that... Love your steel roof on that woodshed. Really makes it look...
I can relate to that.... :whistle: Stacked to perfection and then looks like a leaning snake a while later. :picard:
Just cause it's dark doesn't mean it's dry. :) The sun and elements will darken wood pretty rapidly, but the MC inside the splits tells the real...