Hey, just trying to help out a fellow FHC guy, if his wife deserves a massage... Just saying... :rofl: :lol:
Nice job! :yes: Your wife deserves a massage..... Looks like your stacks will season well in single rows out in the sun.
Good to hear your on the mend Dennis, our prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.
Nice looking wood for sure! Wish I had some tree friend guys, all bucked up and everything. Nice score!
Brought some of my 2015/2016 wood undercover to start the 2015 season off. Glad I did, seems like it rains every day around here. Mixture of red...
I'm curious about state or national logging programs. Do they select cut desirable trees for their value or do they take everything and clear cut...
I would say that's more than a little load of wood.... :) Nice looking oak and all good sizes to handle. I could see where a splitter would...
Nice looking white oak! Those chunky splits will make more some good over nighters. :yes: In can appreciate the rain comments, enough is enough.
Wood looks like Mulberry, not Aspen in my opinion. Leaves however look a little like Aspen, but Mulberry leaves are somewhat simular. Split a...
We're the oaks red or white? Around here they're not too interested in Tulip. It's good to hear they are buying Tulip from you as I have quite a...
Love to see pics of your property with the hills in the background and that great looking wood shed you have! :yes: Never get tired of the pics,...
Like Gark said, a bunch of small scores like that one adds up quick. :yes: The good thing about that trunk is you can get it whenever you want....
The wood looks to be in pretty good shape to me, not too much punk/rot at all! I can relate to the heat, I cut a little on Saturday and was...
X 2.... Much prefer the piston style compressors.... I have a Kobalt 30 gallon. It can be wired for 110 or 220.
The girls gussied up Emma this weekend for going to Sunday brunch at Lake Hope State Park! I guess they wanted to make sure everyone knew she...
Kindling?!?! :bug: Heck, that's enough wood to get me through a couple months of burning! :rofl: :lol: Nice of Wishlist to get that nice...
I have no experience with this splitter but it appears to be exceptionally quiet based on the video. I use a high quality muffs that make my...
Your timing is good, just ordered it a couple of hours ago from Baileys. From the little I know, the peavey and cants are identical in design...
Great news Gary! Scary stuff, I have a few friends going through the same issues and happy to say their prognosis looks good also. Looks like...
Nice looking pictures Dave! You hire good helpers there also. :) If you didn't heat with wood where your at, what would your alternatives be?...