A few more... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Emma this weekend having fun... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
With all the rain we have had this summer, we have a lot more mushrooms in the woods. My girls started taking pictures of all the varieties. I was...
I didn't notice they discontinued them, although it doesn't surprise me. I saw they were raising the price of it when I last checked. You should...
I was wondering if it might be red elm also...
Cutting some wood tomorrow and Saturday if it doesn't rain. Having grandma over for a BBQ with the family (doing ribs over the fire) and then...
Very nice! :yes: What kind of wood did you use for those two?
Looks great! I really like the stone on the wall. Where did you get that from? Any idea how thick it is? Curious If I added that how much would...
I have been using a baited cage trap for years and have got over a hundred that way, but there has to be better options. I personally am...
:popcorn::popcorn:
Lot of nice wood you will get from those two trees MB... :) Especially like the white oak. Makes you wonder how many people who can't afford...
Pure Gravy is what that is! :yes: Nice score for sure...
I use the Stihl grease that screws on the gear head. Once per year when I put it up for the winter. I think I have the last of the two stroke...
Nice looking wood Swags. :yes: You picked some big ones! Lots of splits in those big rounds.
Honestly, I think I'm better off not commenting on this thread... Between the hippies in the woods story and Stinny's video... I would like to...
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
I see nothing strange about this whatsoever...
Isn't that the truth... I cant remember a more wet spring summer than this one.
Nice Throw Hausen RO... :yes: Lots of good looking oak you have there. Those big rounds sure get heavy. I'm hoping this rain lets up sometime...
Your fine.... This is more about me filling up my empty racks from last year near the house which makes room in my outside racks to cut, stack and...