There is a point where you’re just making more noise. I didn’t realize you had the pipe also. Welding can harden the area and cause thinner...
The new hole looks to be about the right size anyway lol. Screw a deflector down over top of it and cut wood
There are a lot of people still making more on unemployment than they did when they were working. Sprinkling a little here, there, and everywhere....
...... ........also weed whacking......
White ash on both
I’d keep an eye on the JB weld, but it might surprise you how long it lasts if he cleaned and prepped the area well. But yes, you can replace it...
I almost always get a burr even by using light taps, but holding the grinder head down at the bottom of the stroke for a few seconds usually...
Great job on the bear, Tom.
It’s a known issue that they vapor lock. Try catching it before it runs out of fuel, let it idle 30 seconds before switching off, refill, and try...
It looks like 24 x 40 to me, just looking at the building and the truss layout. Plus the lean- to added onto that
I was told to stick with their better units because of the Parker(?) drives? Supposedly much better than the less expensive ones
Another option. No experience with any of the zero turns, but a friend has one of these and really likes it Spartan Mowers | Zero Turn Lawn Mowers
The fiber mesh didn’t fail. But the guy doing the draining/excavating/compacting did. If the ground moves underneath, any hard surface above will...
It all starts and ends with the subgrade. If there’s any clay we muck it out and fill with sand, or stone if it’s wet. With the frost being such a...
Naw. I’m still going with probably not lol. Honestly, if it is the seal that’s leaking, I’d take a good look at the bearings. 036 was known for...
May have sat for awhile and seals hardened up. Idk, not sure
At an idle, spray carb cleaner at the clutch area and between the cylinder and flywheel. If the seals are bad the saw will idle down or quit.
Have the seals been replaced yet? They usually last 20-25 years or so. Any chance the gas being used was old or was E85? Both will cause lean...
Usually they will still run but be hard to tune with a small vacuum leak like that. A bad vacuum leak will cause them to rev half throttle at an...
I’ve run the 395 and 562. Both were solid a couple years ago. Brian takes care of his stuff