I think you’re close. Standing dead white elm was always a little mealy. Not quite punky, still had good weight, but acted like it was on its way...
Let it stand until the bark falls off. It splits fine after that. When I was a kid it was a staple for our heat
I guess we are lucky here. Propane has been around $1.50 per gallon for 10 years or so. The last time it hit $3 was after 9/11 when gasoline went...
Its because the Tsumura is a little shorter than normal. Guessing they were figuring it would be run on a 660 with an 8 tooth rim. I’d just get...
You have almost 2 hockey teams there now. You and mama must’ve been busy
Most huskies are like that. It’s a snug fit.
Could be. Wasn’t until about 10 years ago that it was enforced here. Built many basements and crawlspaces that were damp -proofed and backfilled...
Should’ve done it 10 years ago before we needed insulated foundations to have a heated floor. It was warmer then, I guess :picard:
Tap it back through from the oil tank. There’s nothing fancy inside there, just a big square head that fits into a recessed area :yes:
Tall rakers will give longer chips. The tooth doesn’t rock so much and keeps slicing. Only drawback is they plug things up easier. So if your...
If they won’t help you, the cylinder will most likely clean up. You’d just need a piston and rings that way
I don’t think your tightening stripped out the bolt. But the bending action of the bar could definitely have pulled some threads. As soon as you...
A stab in the dark, but the case half is probably $150
I’d flush the oil tank out with gas a few times first to get rid of the oil residue and blow it out with air until it was dry. And then once your...
Or buy a new case half, or have the hole welded shut and re-drilled and tapped
A popular replacement for stripped case threads is a bolt from an 056. It has the same 8MM bar nut thread, but it uses 10 MM rather than 8 going...
Probably tuned too lean from the factory. Defeat the carb limiters so you can tune it correctly and mod the muffler so you can hear when it’s not...
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission
Fewer cutters is faster, doncha know?
Not sure, I’ve never screened a pipe outlet before. But the 3/4” pipe is enough outlet for a stock 50cc saw. But adding a deflector over the top...