But they’re a good saw worth rebuilding. These saws will still be being rebuilt when newer models are in the dump
Yes
Crank bearings are definitely smoked
Y’all’s a bunch of cunning linguists
That's another good thing about using grease rather than AS….in 2 years when you replace the pads the grease is all gone and the pins are just...
My experience has been the opposite. I got about twice as long out of the anti seize as I did the grease. I actually clean the grease out of new...
Did they change the formula for anti-seize in the last three or four years? I’ve used it for about 35 years because it lasts longer than grease
It’s a design all its own. Almost like Stihl wasn’t certain if the new design was going to be like a 441, with multiple layers to remove to work...
Lol. Just the 015t and 441. Maybe a few more
Stihl RS is one of the best chains in the world. There’s no way they’d discontinue its production.
I’d get it with a regular weight E bar. I bet there’s only a couple oz difference between an E and an ES Light
Stock saws suck :D [MEDIA]
There’s room for 2. Or tree
Yep :D:yes:
I call the loft :)
What happens in the garage stays in Scotty’s garage [ATTACH]
Feeler gauges and a straight edge. Or set them all at .025” on the grinder and then lower the grinder depth knob about 1 hour on the clock to redo...
I suppose it is. :confused:
This forum needs a vulture emoji
Same rule up here. This year it’s actually well above knee high