Howdy folks. Another shindig planned. Friday morning we usually make firewood for the neighbor lady across the road. Saturday we hang out back and...
Yes
Yes. Might be able to zoom in and see the bevel I created here [ATTACH]
Yes I use a nail with a slot cut in it. 80 grit dipped in spray oil is smooth enough. The paper dulls and will leave it considerably smoother...
Better oils and better fuel can prevent most carbon. Mostly the oil. Yes, just be careful not to remove the factory bevels at the plating.
Lol. I eat it with my fingers, so I get a little bit on there
We call them hobo pies. Can put just about any kind of filling inside that you want. A popular one was hobo pizza. 10-15 slices of pepperoni, ham,...
Good to see you back, Jay.
Opening up the baffle behind the muffler outlet will help knock down on the carbon buildup in the future
Fingers cramped now? :D
Yes That’s about a 2. Any of the grits you mentioned will work
Here’s a piston from a reputable source Meteor Stihl 034 Super, 036, MS360 piston kit 48mm Other places I’ve used are Wolf Creek saw shop and...
The piston and rings should be replaced. Get a 48MM Meteor for an 036. Sand off the transfer inside the cylinder until you don’t see any black...
The cases are all like that, something to do with the casting process I’ve been told. Nothing to worry about. In the video you mentioned...
The little cup goes in the brake handle in the upper left recoil bolt location
That’s a lotta clean brakes :yes:
Sure. That and scotchbrite pads will shine the inside up nice
Same as BuckthornBonnie, we look it up in the ipl. Just a general statement. With that amount of carbon buildup, I wouldn’t want to run the same...
Same as him. I google the ipl and confirm it with the dealer. Even if the current part numbers are different, he’ll order the newer one that...
Chainsaws and mud tires will always be currency