Same here, as long as the tail lights on the tow vehicle are visible
On my post above saying that it was only 20 horse, and a lawnmower, I surely didn’t mean to pizz anyone off. It wasn’t my intention. I bet they’re...
It’s not going to handle logs real well. 20 horse motor and the loader has a lift rating of about 1500 pounds. It’s more of a lawnmower that could...
These are a great replacement for the flippys EZ Twist™ Replaces Fuel And Oil Cap For Stihl MS290 MS310 MS390 MS460 MS441 | eBay
You can’t swap from flippy caps to screw caps, or vice versa. But there are replacement flippy caps on eBay that don’t have all the fancy crap...
Below 70°f they aren’t very active and you almost have to try to get stung. But at 85° they get very active. I was splitting wood a month ago....
Dealer usually has them in stock for $6-7
RB60 I think is the kit you want. Make sure the kit has the tan pump diaphragm
Isn’t it a Zama c3m?
Pmmmddd
I don’t think it matters a whole lot what you use. It’s going to be washed out in the first 10 seconds anyway.
Be mindful of what the saw shop does to the 254. Many of them will tell you it’s scored and not worth fixing. If that happens just get it to the...
070 is pretty heavy. about like carrying 2 880’s.
Just found out the kids have a family camping trip planned for the same weekend. I’ll shoot for meeting up with you fellas next year
I’m not certain
Doubt it would help. That series just pulls over hard. Not sure why. Recoil pulley diameter maybe
It’s my understanding that if you have a 562, it will work. The newer replacement cover is for the 555. I would try it first before I bought the cover
Tap the big bearing race out of the case, lay it over top of the inner bearing race on the crankshaft, squirt some grease in there and put all the...
Good saws. Basically just a big brother to a 346. I’m not 100% certain on this, but I would say good compression would be in the 150 psi range
It’s very popular for trim because it’s so clear. Very few imperfections and it paints without showing any grain.