Diagnosis: Perfectly Normal.. Carry on!!:thumbs:
If there is an area in the yard I need to use, I will clear the snow with the blower and cover what remains with wood ash to help Mother Nature...
Cmon TurboDiesel , you think an excuse like that would be accepted here? Not without turning in one’s FHC membership card!!! ;)
Seems to be something missing from that mix. Can’t quite put my finger on it....:emb:
Best advice you can give them is to come here sign up, introduce themselves and ask their questions.... One thing I would consider is that you...
Maybe the guy actually knows what he is talking about and it is oak. Every once in a while, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt......
What will get you through the first week? Full trailers or 10 cords or both? How much more do you have that isn’t bagged?
Ok. Got it. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. My general understanding is that the aquastat controls the burner to keep the water hot and the thermostat activated the...
Does it cycle the boiler or the circulation pump? Turning on the circulation pump would move hot water out of the boiler and as the cool water...
Hey all. I have been negligent in providing an update. I ended up buying the tool that Well Seasoned recommended. The Foxwell NT630 Elite OBD...
Well, no hiding this one from the wife. Got home and this was sitting on my office chair as it was packaged for shipping... [ATTACH]
I found that you can avoid burning through if you keep the hair dryer moving continuously. Don’t have to get the wrinkles out fast. Just need to...
I got to run a brand new 261cm at 10,000 feet in Colorado last summer... The auto tune process was quick and it was a pretty easy saw to run for...
You could try a bead of RTV.... supposed to be good up to 650ºF ... if it doesn’t work, try something else......
You can try what I did. Box in the window trim and apply the shrink window film. Did it to 9 out of 10 windows on my second floor and it has...
It depends on your definition of WE. There are several members, such as Mirkwood Jim, iBob , Tommy two chops and Grahamt , who recently posted a...
I tried a couple different ways too. Odd.
Been well. Thanks. Yeah. Kind of an impulse. Just ordered it. Will have to bring it to a GTG so someone can show me how to tune it. Will get...
Ok. That one worked. But the other one did not.. if you want to see tractorman44 ’s video, go to this one, click on his channel and watch it......