Hmmm.. I’ve never canned with a pressure canner before. Looks like this site has some possible causes of liquid loss... Loss of Liquid in...
Were the cans submerged in water in the pressure canner or were the tops exposed to the open air on the inside?
It died again.... you still doing service writing bocefus78 ?
Good to hear. Thanks for the response.. I’m sure someone will do the exact math, but over $1000 per cord has to give you at least SOME profit!!;)
I really don’t know. Sorry. Will standby with you and wait. :popcorn:
They make a brass bleeder screw for $20ish. I cracked my plastic one. Might have cross threaded it.. need to pick up a brass one at some...
Got that right now. Had to reuse a fuel filter gasket in a pinch. Now if the truck sits more than a day, I have to hit the primer pump a few...
Do the people who are buying your house plan to burn wood? Nothing wrong with leaving some wood for them to burn next winter if they want to....
Hey Woodshax , how about an update.. Things going as forecasted? Ahead? Behind? Are you able to keep up with demand and get your WoodShax...
I was amazed at that too... better than falling flat on your butt... and it’s good for the plants... [ATTACH]
Hey MikeInMa , how are you making out? My paths are just about down to bare ground. Some areas are mud during the day but refreeze at night....
Disregard. Found it. ASV Scout. ST-50... hope yours has the cup holder option on it... http://literature.puertoricosupplier.com/015/CR14956.pdf
Now that you won, what is the nomenclature of that machine? Make, model? Congrats. Can’t wait to see it in action!!!
I just get 5 gallons of 87 octane and add Stabil once a month... If the month goes by and I haven’t used it up, it goes in the car? I don’t...
Allegedly they are good at reducing tick populations... caught one in an unbaited trap a couple years ago... let it right back out to go back...
I see what you did there!!! :thumbs:
We’d sit in a circle and say, “Myname is papadave and I’m a firewood hoarder.” Then we would all say “Hi, @papadave”
Welcome to FHC @spoon !!!!!! Looking forward to hearing about your setup. I would think you would want to ensure the tires are at least the...
[ATTACH]
I actually sift out the chunks and char. Run around with a bucket of ash, a sifter and a bucket to dump the chunks in. It absorbs quite a bit of...