Those are compound leaves.. as opposed to simple leaves.. Compound leaves have multiple leaflets or blades and the number of those can help you...
Looks like some kind of Ash.. how many leaflets per compound leaf?
Yup. The pyramids would have never been built if not for their two ton car jacks!!!:rofl: :lol: Good work and thanks for sharing!!
How did you get that log in place? Did you move it with your ATV while there was still snow on the ground?
I bought one of those. Couldn’t get it to work with a saw. Suggest you try something else.
:popcorn: Standing by for some video.....
Did you leave a space between the stack and the shed wall? If not, what’s the plan to keep water from getting trapped in there? Could be a...
Good looking appetizers. What’s for dinner?
Had a problem with my original GM alloy rims on the 05 duramax. 2 years ago I took them to get powder coated.. Guy media blasted them, degassed...
If you look at his signature, you can see a few links and information. Here’s one of them.. the 14 times I handle fire wood, tree to ashes...
I picked up a short stack of wood from a neighbor that had been sitting out for quite some time. Swore it was hemlock due to the bark and the...
Still burning. I’ll get back to you later......
I have one of these. It helps me to get the rocks out of my garden. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
More of a pain without a machine.
Grab em and build a wood shed to store your wood in!!!!
Cleaned up nice. Did the owner exceed the prescribed service interval by a bit?
Can you translate that into English for those of us who don’t speak small engine repair? So do you change oil in the fall? Just drain it? Put...
Can you do an ops check with the dingo and go grab a big piece of wood? Ya know. Just to make sure it’s working right.
That’s a good lookin’ splitah!!
Spruce.