Yes, yes you did bigfrank !!! I’m sure they didn’t stand a chance... :saw::axe:
Be willing to bet he is in Northern Alabama...
Looking good!!!
Thanks for letting me know. Would think they would have a recall if they were found to be defective. I suppose the only way I would know the...
Did my own too. Recommend a smooth wall flex liner. Less resistance to the brush when cleaning. Made my own “pull cone”. Plan to cut a little...
Done yet?
Does $3000 include a chimney liner and installation? Tell us more about your chimney. Straight shot up? Clay flue tile? Height? Dimensions?...
If you are working with very heavy logs, (or other dense heavy objects), a log dropped on the toe of a steel toe boot can cause toe amputation...
They would probably prefer one of those over an oil refinery. But yeah. What a nightmare.
That was cool. Thanks for posting.
Good on ice to improve traction in the winter.. also good at absorbing the sun’s energy when spread on snow to help spring come earlier... One...
That seems high. I would’ve guessed about 30.. I guess pictures can be deceiving.
If the seedlings around it are an indication, it's hard (sugar) maple..
My land is sloped. I use concrete blocks, granite cobble stones and bricks. Each pallet is leveled. The stack follows the natural slope of the...
Andy, welcome to the forum. You’re going to have to tell us a little about where you are stacking, what resources you have, your goals, etc, etc....
What the article doesn’t address is the nature of the conservation easement on the property. It is possible that the landowner benefited from...
That looks like a small piece of onion on there. You must be off your diet!!! Or was that just green onions? That looks delicious!!!
I’d start by getting rid of the gas that’s in there. Maybe there’s some water in the system that is causing problems? Drain the tank, drain the...
Hey SKEETER McCLUSKEY , what’s for lunch today? I’m getting kind of hungry!!!:drool::beerbbq:
. It’s just a guess, but I don’t think they’d have bark as a determining factor in tree identification except as a secondary confirmation. The...