I’m gonna start counting how many times you make those. I believe you are up to 4!!! I gotta try those at some point!!
Did it take you 30 minutes to sharpen the Fiskars afterwards?
What would concern me is the condition of the bags. If they are air tight, you should be fine. If they aren’t, moisture could condense inside...
Love it. Looks good!!
How did your clover seeding project turn out? If you posted an update I didn’t see it. Sorry for the thread derailment. Here is a patch of...
When I started my project, I tried to leave them on the lawn and mulch them with the mower.. for some reason, dandelions seem to have some kind...
I remove my dandelions with one of these... [ATTACH] The first effort took several hours. Now it’s just few minutes a day of maintenance.....
I think we can say that the stove is shut down for the season... if I had to estimate, we probably burned 5-5.5 cords.. don’t really measure it...
One can see the reflection of the asparagus in the raised door of the smoker. So I gotta ask, is that due to a heavy glaze of smoke that has...
I think if I was to do it, I’d set my purchase price, quality/species requirements, drop location(s) and advertise it. Have cash ready for...
Welcome Danno082 !!! You’re in the right place. Good looking saws!! Grab some pics of your stacks when you get a chance. Still winter up...
And pics or it never happened!!!!
That looks like deep fried happiness. What is it?
Surely you took some pictures to prove this all really happened. :ithappened:;)
It would be the one at the base of the tree who is preparing to fell a multi cord score!!!:saw:
Great. Now we are all going to be up all night with anticipation. Just like they used to say, “next week on (insert your sitcom here)” back in...
[MEDIA]
Is there a brand and model number on there? Might be able to dig up a parts diagram. I replaced one of those 2 years ago. Had to solder it...
Wow!!! You even added leaves to that tree and brought it back to life!!!! Good work!!
Have you considered running a sprinkler to protect the pear tree? Using sprinklers to protect plants from spring freezes