Yes.
Garage? Or workshop? Flue for solid, liquid or gas burner? Whatever it is, recommend you read up on the regulations before moving forward....
Glad they are letting people take the wood and not just chipping it. Do you know if they got one of the Forest Service grants for fuel...
[ATTACH]
I installed my own and IIRC I certainly didn’t pull up (increase tension) on the liner prior to securing it at the top. So I essentially let it...
I personally know someone who was very tempted to do that while walking the Lang Scots Mile last fall!!! If only I, I mean “he” had brought the...
Well then. I guess I’ll hang out here for a bit. Hopefully you brought enough for all 5000+ of us!!!:yes:
Head of Massachusetts RMV Erin Deveney resigns amid fallout from deadly NH motorcycle crash According to Pollack, the Massachusetts RMV did not...
Looks like he has the whole setup.... nice rig. PALAX KS 40 | palax
Does that huge hunk of oak have any blue stain spots at either end? That’s a telltale sign of embedded ferrous metal. If you could come up with...
Anything that allows air flow under the stacks will help.
Pretty amazing that some in Ok and KS have received 20”+. [ATTACH]
I’m also trying to figure out what to do with my shorts and uglies... had an IBC tote worth that I burned this spring to prevent going into next...
Do you know how much he saved on the tree job by allowing the tree service to leave the wood there? Might have been more than he paid you for...
Yes you are!!! Big time!!!
Without personally dropping off broken equipment at your shop on a daily basis, your postings are all I have to go by. Thinking about throwing a...
5
I’d say you made out better than he did....... so far.
As they say, leave well enough alone. If you’re satisfied that the problem is gone. Don’t want it to come back in the winter when it’s a lot...
If you can feed a line with a hook on it or something similar, you might be able to see if it is roots that are blocking your line. By pushing...