Cool project, thanks for sharing Mag Craft!
Hard to say for certain, I don't see knots everywhere.....it's a softer wood, for certain, but hey, it's BTUS... Does it smell coniferous? If...
Yep, we see it all the time around here. Houses, cars, sheds.... Silver maples, tulip poplars and hybrid poplars shouldn't be planted too close...
It didn't last a few hours and it was gone!
Still waiting for two to come in the mail....
Before I was so far ahead, I saved up anything I could get and it got me by .....burned lots of silver maple to heat my house. It just wasn't a...
Silver maple, so not a huge loss, but those codominate silvers are classics for busting like that, in wind, snow or icy conditions.
Nice cooking area. Someday, hopefully, I'll have mine done.... As Eric VW mentioned, if you need help with anything, PM one of us mods!