Good score, good on you for getting more good wood instead of it going to waste! . I'll suggest that next time you go, consider laying your...
When I saw the title "Christmas Mix" I was all hopped up thinking we were gonna hear some Brenda Lee, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra,...
Good to see ya my friend! What a great score!! Merry Christmas!!
They have their own borer and the beetles kinda resemble wasps from a distance. I burned HL exclusively for an entire season many years ago, in...
Blasphemy!
Ya juss ne'er know.......
Diamonds are probably cheaper!
Jeremiah Stihlson?? [ATTACH]
When a cream cheese factory is worried about a cyber attack because of everything being "digital" we have the government telling us to trust all...
They look at me like I'm crazy all spring, summer and fall messing with firewood.....then I look at them like their crazy spending all their money...
Even Mrs. Overkill comments on how "cozy" a whiff of smoke is once in a while.....until I chuck a few splits of bark-covered locust onto the...
It's nice to have some time for sure! I'm backed up past my ears with work, though. We just needed some time around the holidays, had to put...
Definitely a bonus!
Chip away at an edge till you get a slab loose....seems to help alot....
My wife grew up in a home heated by an old buck stove back in the 70s, when I announced I was installing our first wood stove years ago she...
It seems almost every fall we do a large, barkless, rock-solid dead elm removal and I usually haul it home, split it in the driveway, and haul it...
Welcome to FHC! I dabble with milling using my chainsaw mill, wish I had the space for a band mill. Especially in today's day and age where...
My son shot a decent 8pt over on my neighbors farm the first evening. We put 10 miles under foot that morning up on the mountain with no luck....
Sounds like you've been to a GTG (or three) lol....
I can't take the credit for that, I credit you guys gals and this awesome mod team for that.