Dag gone! I could use a few boxes of 2×2 splits of that stuff..... Nice score!
Sorry I duped it. The other one was deleted.
Yes it was a ticking time bomb.
Very crispy and rotted. It was nasty.
Yes it was hairy to climb too, but it went to plan perfectly. Took off all the stabber limbs and intertwined stuff, laid it perfectly with very...
My youngest son and I removed a hairy, big dead oak at my FIL's on Sunday afternoon, the tree was injured over 50 years ago when he originally...
Well I'm sure you enabled it.....lol
There are amazing trails literally a few miles from my home! Merry Christmas buddy!
A-HA! It was you! Thank you brother and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
That is a wonderful gift!!
That is going to happen someday...may even end up in the SWAG Shop
Tim outdid himself, eh? Very nice!!
B Beautiful craftsmanship, what a great gift!
Fantastic gift right there, from a fantastic guy!!
Those are awesome!!
I genuinely hope you like it, because it was a BEEOITCH to make. I'll do a thread on the build of it soon. I sincerely apologize, I wanted to...
Well I'm stumped (because sometimes I can't put a match to screen name with a real name) but I opened up my SS gift today, and I appreciate and...
We've made it another year on this crazy orb we call Earth, as we all enjoy this day with our families, let's not forget the Reason for The...
I personally think one of the best smells on earth is a load of cherry on the fire on a cold, snowy winter day.
Fantastic, I wish you both success in your joint endeavor!