I can smell the sausages cooking over that cherry from here! Maybe a few splits of it smoking some sausages on New Years Eve?? And some pics??...
I think one like that could be home built pretty easily!
I think you have pictures of a certain little lady I know driving that amazing machine.....lol
1" runners do ok on my sleigh, but I'm running trips over on the farm, not really on groomed trails... I do break in a good trail when I use the...
A simple experiment is to put two equally-sized people on sleds, side by side, on a hill. One on a runner sled, one on a plastic flat bottom...
Great pics, thanks for sharing with us! I'm patiently waiting for one of these monsoons we get every other day to be a big snowstorm. We got...
That looks like fun!
Between State College and Altoona....
Raised angle iron runners are cheap and easy to make, if you wanna get really fancy you can buy snowmobile carbides to mount on the spots most...
The kid really rubbed me wrong the first few times I watched him and generally I paid no mind to any of his stuff after that (can't stand seeing...
I could see me scratching that cat behind the ears......:D How have you been buddy?
Not all of them, I do know some are but if I'm not mistaken the Rollomatic ES bars are not.
With the ridiculously mild temps we've had here in Central PA pretty much all season so far, I've been running the stove at low idle almost all...
Sounds like we know of a brother who earned a nice steak dinner?
Stihl, Cannon, Tsumara, or SugiHara. That's your best bets. Also, IMO, stay away from laminated bars, go with a solid bar/replaceable tip....
Welcome to the crew, mate! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! "Part of the crew, part of the ship!" [ATTACH]
Very cool....did you invite them to "dinner"? ;)
A big shout-out and welcome to all the new members, I sincerely apologize for the issues some are having with joining the club lately, hoping to...
Beautiful family friend, God Bless
Good advice, I like the boat trailer idea.....something like a small Jon boat trailer may be the ticket