Horrible....:emb:
Yes sir, we are down to just the train layout, which we let up for a week or two by itself so our autistic son can enjoy his trains for a while.
Have at it! While we are at it, a CAD (Chainsaw Acquisition Disorder) chart might be something to consider as well.... :D
I've got to reconfigure the entire process, it's a long story but I'm going to form an LLC and put the Swag Shop under it. I have to figure it...
We haven't seen a foot of snow in several years!! Maybe I should come down to the Cape with my snowmobile so I can put a few miles on it, I hear...
And as others have said, covering it keeps out all the debris, and it also keeps the bark from decomposing (in wetter climates). I like to top...
It's an age-old debate here and elsewhere, some people prefer to top-cover, some don't. I personally like to season it at least one year...
So I take it you're creating quite a "buzz" over in your neighborhood? :smoke:
That's pretty awesome!
That big guy is one great dude and a hell if a cook too. Builds some badazz saws as well!!
Here's the I one from 2019 when leoht and his dad came over from Australia! Hope to see them blokes again someday! Live from the May 2019...
Eggshooterist..... Live! From the central Michigan GTG 2021
Oh, believe me, Chesaning GTG's are some of the most enjoyable ones I've ever been to. You should recognize at least one guy here..... [ATTACH]...
goals, bro....we had a blast, and there's more to be had!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I've had that hit me a few times, and yea that sucks big D.....
I ain't gonna like that brother.....get better ASAP, we have a GTG to be at in a few short months!!
damm I wish I was her trash guy!! I have 3 064s, two are modded and one is near-mint original, probably my overall favorite saw ever manufactured
Sears was a mainstay of my family back in the day, their name stood for quality. Our local Sears is gone, as is the quality that once was...
Fellas I apologize, I was PM'd about moddimg the date and took action without checking, if you want the dates gone on the gun/bench threads, I can...
Well I finally found myself an MS880 thats really nice and pretty much just needs a handle repair to be operational again,, also found an 084...