Nice cache of good BTUs there!
I took down a decent sized Norway maple last spring that had a chain link fence completely grown into the bottom 4'. The fence had been cut down...
My first Napoloen 1900P literally would eat wood when I bought it. After close inspection of the primary/secondary air control slider under the...
I just saw the ad for it on Netflix, I'll give it a check later this evening.
Nice selection of stuff! The mulberry is a nice wood for smoking, looks like you have some others that will be fun to mix-n-match with different...
Don't you overdo it, bud!
Stay warm and dry!
Fantastic stuff, brother! We are well, glad to hear your tribe is doing well also.
I woulda took pics but left muh fone in da house....lol... How have you been, friend?
Are you staying warm up there in the north?
It was 78° in the abode last night....:coldfire: You and Vicki will have to keep us posted on how much snow yinz get.
I spent all afternoon splitting the rest of my locust heap as well as a handful of mulberry and black cherry I had. Finished up just as the storm...
Thank you dear! How is Mr. Camp Inspector doing? Tell him I said hello!
Thanks buddy, how did you guys fair out in the storm? It's on its way here right now, waiting for it to start. I'm ranking up aome extra wood in...
I'm hoping to! We will see if the weather cooperates! How are ya buddy? I meant to text you back a few weeks ago but totally got sidetracked....
[ATTACH] You know it! Ranking some 5yr seasoned BL and oak up in the basement as we speak....
Loaded both stoves up for a cold and windy overnight here in Central PA last night, the moonlight gave a good nighttime pic opportunity. You can...
Looks like slippery elm to me. Decent firewood
I started stacking the section I burned in 2020 last week, from the mountain of splits I have at my processing area. I love splitting and...
Looks awesome! My buddy from work did my sons 8pt, were gonna make a plaque for it from a tree we cut down this spring. [ATTACH]