There was some discussion awhile ago about what to use on brake caliper pins. I suggested not using antisieze and got an earful. Anyway no need to...
El agave in Augusta is pretty decent. Margaritas sux!
A Rick is even more confusing…
How bout a rank. This is clears it up well. [ATTACH]
Can’t beat that with a stick!
Sounds familiar.
I got nothing on the SS liner.
Making the fire starters?
Yup wax, RO noodles mixed with pine saw dust. There are 6 dozen there, would have made more but ran out of noodles. I’m not sure what if any...
horse stable wheelbarrow - Google Search
I think “about to happen “ is an understatement.
They musta seen your plow work pics and figured winters coming!
[ATTACH] I was kinda short on wax and used a citronella candle. Mrs. Warner says the house smells like a campground. What’s wrong with that?
Someone here said not to burn fat wood in a cat stove. When I asked why they said “because so and so said so”. So there’s that.
[ATTACH] Fire starter day, Got the melting pot going.
Yup, this is a 2016 model it was used 8 hours a day every day until 2022. The guys prefer to run a couple 2ks now. Lighter to get in and out of...
[ATTACH] Twas a nice night for a fall fire.
These things have tons of hours. I see plenty of valve seal issues. Tons of hours!
If the weather cooperates I’ll clamer up on the roof tomorrow.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] This guy needs some love. I think the valves need adjusting and the carb could use a bath in the ultrasonic cleaner. It will be nice to...