Those musta put some flex in that ramp!
Ahh, I have read here and there about guys sendings saws out to never see them again. Starting to connect the dots…
Ah, the clown on you tube. Got it.
BBR?
With it being a school night it’s not looking good. 4am comes quick.
They are playing in Boston tomorrow and Tuesday. Trying to get the wife to go.
[ATTACH] It’s not really all that cold but I’m sick of looking at bark mountain so…we will probly be opening windows later.
Lol yeah, I should have seen that. Still a sweet rig.
Thank you sir.
Yup I get the funning. I’ll get the info on Tuesday. Thanks.
just to be clear I live in New Hampshire, work in mass. There is a difference. I’d be happy to help if I were closer. We are looking for a used...
It’s Massachusetts they call it indigenous peoples day.
:doh:Just found out Monday is a payed holiday. Glad someone said something I would have been the dope standing there wondering where everyone else...
I like it. Don’t see many 4 door 6.5’ bed 150’s around here. Well except mine.
[ATTACH] Spent yesterday on the road. Came in to find what the slob that works next to me left.
Loading them up in a dump truck?
Do you happen to know what parts? Just curious.
It don’t.
What did he get for 850$? There isn’t much to refurb, a few bricks and a rattle can paint job?
Yup got a nice scar on the back of my hand from that Fing dipstick. Those teeny bolts that hold the pan up like to break off too!